In this video you can learn how to make delicious spaghetti squash. Fill the pot with salted water. Cut squash in half with the serrated knife and remove the seed portion. Place squash in the water, then boil and cook until fork tender. Allow it to cool enough to handle. Using a fork going lengthwise, scrape entire squash until you're only left with skin. Discard the skin. While still warm, add pesto, 2 tbsp. of the cheese and salt and pepper, then toss. Warm in saute pan until microwave, sprinkle with nuts, remaining cheese and basil. Now you're ready to serve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades