Easy Cook Videos demonstrates how to make chicken chow mein in under five minutes. First, add oil to the skillet and heat it up on a stove. Next, add a teaspoon of minced garlic, a teaspoon of minced ginger and a teaspoon of thai green paste. Stir it up in the skillet. Then, add a handful of chopped cooked chicken and stir fry vegetables. Toss the ingredients together. Then, add a package of already cooked noodles. Add soy sauce and chile sauce to the ingredients. Toss the ingredients together again. Add water to the pan as necessary. Season the dish with salt and pepper. Mix the ingredients together well. Let the chow mein cook for a few minutes. The meal is now ready to be enjoyed.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades