How to Make the Macaroni and Cheese. This is a baked macaroni and cheese recipe from scratch!
You Will Need
* 10 oz. elbow macaroni
* 1/2 c. butter
* 2 tbsp. all-purpose flour
* 1 c. milk
* 1 can evaporated milk
* 3 eggs
* 2 c. shredded sharp cheddar cheese
* 1 c. processed cheese (diced)
* 1/2 c. grated parmesan cheese
* 1/4 tsp. seasoning salt
* 1/4 tsp. ground pepper
* 1/2 c. bread crumbs
* 1 pinch paprika
* A casserole dish
* A saucepan
* A skillet
Boil and drain the macaroni and put it in a large casserole dish.
Let cheeses and butter soften at room temperature while preparing the macaroni.
Mix the flour and two tablespoons of butter in a medium saucepan over low heat.
Add the milk and evaporated milk, then the eggs, cheeses, salt, pepper and four more tablespoons of butter.
Cook over low heat until the sauce is thick. Pour it over the macaroni.
Melt the remaining two tablespoons of butter in a medium skillet and add bread crumbs. When browned, spread this topping over your macaroni and cheese. Sprinkle the top with paprika.
Place your macaroni and cheese in the oven and bake for 45 minutes at 350 degrees. Remove and enjoy the rich and comforting taste of the best macaroni and cheese.
Fact: Thomas Jefferson served macaroni and cheese in the White House.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades