Brittney White shows us how to make Baked Ziti, YUM! You will need, 1 box of ziti pasta, 2 jars of spaghetti sauce, 1 tsp dried oregano, 1tbs dried parsley, ½ tsp garlic powder, 2 cups mozzarella cheese, 1 ¾ cup ricotta cheese, one egg, and salt and pepper to taste. Preheat your oven to 375% and make Ziti according to package directions. While ziti cooks, in a separate but large bowl add 1 ½ cups of the spaghetti sauce and the rest of your ingredients, and salt and pepper to taste, and stir. When ziti is done, drain then add to mixture, and stir. Now pour the entire mixture into a baking dish, top with the rest of the spaghetti sauce and parmesan cheese if desired. Bake in oven for 3o minutes. Safely remove from oven and then, enjoy! YUM!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades