In this tutorial, learn how to make a classic Asian dish, Teuchi Udon. These tasty noodles make the perfect side dish or dinner and go great with many other Asian speciaties.
You WIll Need:
*300g Udonko - Wheat Flour w/ protein content 9.0~9.5% (10.6oz)
*15g Salt (0.529oz)
*130ml Water (4.40 fl oz)
*50g Corn Starch or Potato Starch (1.76oz)
*Mentsuyu - Noodle Soup
- Seasonings -
*Grated White Sesame Seeds
- Cooking Items -
*Ziploc (27x27cm / 10x10 inch)
*Pastry Board (46x53cm / 18x21 inch)
*Rolling Pin (46cm Ø 3cm / 18 inch Ø 1.18 inch)
Note: It was 75°F (24°C) on the day of shooting and the fermentation time depends on the temperature. To get the rough idea for fermentation time, rest the dough in a plastic bag for 2 hours in spring and fall, 30 to 60 minutes in summer and over 3 or 4 hours in winter.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades