Here we prepare chicken broccoli alfredo. We cook it on spaghetti squash or green filled pasta. The chicken is cooking in the frying pan with olive oil, pepper and salted along with Italian seasoning. The spaghetti squash will be cooked in a frying pan too with the insides scooped out and cooked for 20 minutes. Chopped broccoli will be also used. Now make Alfredo sauce by melting 1 cup of butter in a pan and 8 ounces of cream cheese to it and 1 teaspoon of garlic powder alone with 1 clove of garlic. Stir the mixture and melt it well. 2 minutes cooking later whip this to make the paste smooth enough. Then add 1 cup of heavy cream and ½ cup water and keep whisking to give it a very smooth texture and prevent any lumps forming. Add half a cup of parmesan grated cheese along with 3 to 4 ounces of regular shredded parmesan cheese. Keep stirring until it completely mixes till about 5 minutes so that it melts. In that time add 1/8th teaspoon of black pepper to it. Cut the cooked chicken and cook the vegetables also alongside. Put the chicken in the alfredo sauce that is prepared and mix that well. 2 more minutes later the flavor will mix well with the chicken. Now put the vegetables on the mixture and serve it in a dish.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades