In this tutorial, we learn how to make angel hair pasta with shrimp and alfredo sauce. You need: 1 lb shrimp, 3/4 c asparagus, 6 large chopped mushrooms, 3/4 c cooking white wine, 1 stick butter, 3 garlic cloves, 3 chopped scallions, salt, pepper, olive oil. For the sauce you will need: 1/3 c butter, 1 c half and half, 1.5 c grated parmesan cheese, 2 tbsp chopped parsley, and 1/2 tsp white pepper. First, melt the butter for the sauce along with the cheese and parsley in a pot over heat. Add in the pepper and salt and then continue to stir. Set this aside, then heat up another skillet with butter, mushrooms, scallions, asparagus, and garlic. Let this cook for around 5 minutes, then add in the rest of the ingredients. Cook this until the shrimp are pink and everything is combined. When finished, add in the sauce to the shrimp and then pour over the pasta for a delicious dish!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades