In this video Chef Valencia will show you how to make Pasta Alfredo with shrimp. To make the Alfredo sauce you will need oil, garlic, Parmesan, cornstarch, pepper, salt and whipping cream. Add a little oil to your pan, add some garlic and mix with a wooden spoon. Pour the whipping cream into the mix until it is warm enough to melt the Parmesan when you add it. Mix well. Add some salt and pepper and continue to stir until the cheese is melted. To thicken the sauce, just add some cornstarch and put aside. To cook the shrimp: Add oil to a hot pan, along with a little bit of garlic. Add the shrimp. Cook until done and add some broccoli and carrots. Add your penne pasta and mix. Add the sauce and stir well. Serve immediately.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades