The idea of lasagna mixed with cupcakes may sound gnarly, but you can relax, the phrase "cupcake" simply refers to how these individually-sized lasagna bites are portioned. As cute as our favorite pizza cups, this clever recipe makes for a great portable lunch. The secret ingredient? Wonton wrappers.
- 1 cup pasta sauce
- 1 lb hamburger meat
- 18 wonton wrappers
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, grated
- 3 ounces parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 ounces ricotta cheese
Click through for the full recipe.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades