With just a few ingredients you can take your ramen noodles from mundane to mouthwatering.
You Will Need
* 2 water
* A large microwave-safe bowl
* A microwave oven
* 1 package of ramen noodles, in any flavor
* A plate large enough to cover the bowl
* Another small bowl
* 2 creamy or chunky peanut butter
* 1/2 tsp. sugar
* 1 tsp. soy sauce
* 1 tsp. rice vinegar or lemon juice
* A scallion, or long green onion
Did you know? There is a "ramusement" park in Yokohama, Japan—an entire museum devoted to ramen!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.