With just a few ingredients you can take your ramen noodles from mundane to mouthwatering.
You Will Need
* 2 water
* A large microwave-safe bowl
* A microwave oven
* 1 package of ramen noodles, in any flavor
* A plate large enough to cover the bowl
* Another small bowl
* 2 creamy or chunky peanut butter
* 1/2 tsp. sugar
* 1 tsp. soy sauce
* 1 tsp. rice vinegar or lemon juice
* A scallion, or long green onion
Did you know? There is a "ramusement" park in Yokohama, Japan—an entire museum devoted to ramen!
It’s Black Friday week on WonderHowTo! Don’t miss out on all of the big sales in the Gadget Hacks and Null Byte shops. And if you’ve been wanting to take some classes without going into debt, check out our best deals on online courses for a variety of skill sets. Don’t miss out on these huge discounts: