Everyone loves pasta recipes because they are so simple and quick to prepare. This how to video will show you how to make a delicious red pepper and sausage pasta dish. Watch and impress your family by making it for dinner.
-one red pepper
-clove of garlic
-1 lb Italian sausage
-small pint heavy cream
-French Bread - baguette
-jar of pasta sauce
Recipe Directions: (follow along with the video)
1. Wrap Bread in foil and put in oven at 300 degrees.
2. Cook sausage on medium until cooked through.
While cooking chop into as small pieces as possible.
Put in a bowl with paper towels on the bottom to soak up the grease.
3. Cut red pepper in to small pieces.
Smash and peel 2 or 3 garlic cloves. Chop in to small pieces.
4. Heat a little olive oil in a frying pan. Add garlic and fry for one minute.
Add red pepper and cook slightly, just until color turns dark red. ( 1 minute)
5. Add sausage stir for one minute then add complete jar of pasta sauce.
Wash 4 inches of rosemary and cut into small pieces. Add and stir.
Grate a handful of Parmesan cheese into the pan and stir.
6. Fill medium pan with water. Once boiling add box of pasta. Drain when just tender.
Take out bread, cut into pieces. Fill small bowl with pasta and top with generous amount of sauce. Grate some Parmesan cheese over bowl for decoration.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.