In this video from fitcoach2007 we learn how to make whole wheat pasta with chicken breast and vegetables. For this you need the following: 6 boneless, skinless, chicken breasts; 1 pound of whole wheat penne pasta; 1 chopped medium onion; 2 sliced cups of mushrooms; 2 cups of broccoli florets; 1 15 oz. can of diced tomatoes; 1 15 oz. can of tomato sauce; 2 tablespoons of chopped garlic; 1 tablespoon of dried or fresh basil; 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning; 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Add chicken to a baking pan that has been sprayed. Add seasonings to the chicken. Spray again and place it in the oven. Put olive oil in a pot on the stove. Add all of the vegetables to this pot, including the tomato sauce. Season this as it cooks. Cook your whole wheat pasta in boiling water. Once chicken is done, add to the sauce and vegetables. Mix up. Then, add your pasta to this. Mix more and you are ready to eat.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades