This video explains how to make Pad Thai, a Thailand noodle dish. You need a half pound of rice noodles, shrimp, palm sugar, ground chili, garlic, bean sprouts, tamarind sauce, peanuts, chives, dried shrimps, fish sauce, firm tofu, cooking oil, eggs, and some water. You would first soak the rice noodles until they hydrate or become soft. Chop the garlic, chives, peanuts and tofu. You would prepare the sauce first and then cook the noodles. Follow the rest of the steps of the video and you can make some great Pad Thai.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades