Mark Duncan teaches the secrets of cooking a garlic shrimp pasta dinner in simple steps. First boil some water in a soup pot, add some salt, then the spaghetti and allow it to cook. Meanwhile heat some olive oil in a pan, add chopped garlic, red pepper flakes and cook. Now add the chicken broth, allow it to boil, then add the shrimp and cook for 5 minutes. Filter the pasta when its cooked, add it to the pan and add the chopped parsley to it. Now add some butter, mix them well and transfer it to a plate to finish.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades