This video teaches the viewer how to cook 10-minute noodles. First, we are shown to slice an onion. Second, roughly chop some garlic. Heat up some oil in your skillet. While you're waiting, you can slice a pepper. Toss all the ingredients in and be sure to keep them moving in the skillet. Next, chop up some chicken. Flip the board over to prevent spreading bacteria, and then chop up some green beans. Toss the green beans into the skillet, along with any other chopped vegetables you choose. Continue to stir and flip the ingredients in the skillet. Next, add your pre-cooked and pre-packaged noodles. Now it is time to make the sauce. Add lime, fish oil, and sesame oil. Finally, the food is ready to eat!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades